Haga Clic para Espanol

How to Get Your Immigration Bond Back

All ICE forms: https://www.ice.gov/forms

If you have questions concerning your immigration bond refund, call the Debt Management Center at 802-288-7600. (English and Spanish available)

After you or your relative meets all the conditions of the bond (attending all hearings, receiving status or complying with any Voluntary Removal or Deportation order)

ICE should send a notice of "immigration bond cancellation" (Form I-391) to both the payer/obligor and to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Debt Management Center.

If you moved and didn't update your address, it's probable that the notice was sent to your old address.

Once you receive Form I-391, you must send that form, along with your original immigration bond receipt (Form I-305) to the Debt Management Center,

Attention: Bond Unit,

P.O. Box 5000

Williston, Vermont, 05495-5000

When the Debt Management Center receives the forms, it will process your bond refund. You should then receive a refund of the original bond amount along with any interest that accrued. This process usually takes a couple of weeks, or even months.

All ICE forms: https://www.ice.gov/forms