129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) – Cover Letter to USCIS
Product Demo Video for a similar ‘letter template’: click here
This is a cover letter to place on top of your USCIS filing.
Many preparers choose to include a formal letter of introduction / filing.
- Form I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
- Form I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) with accompanying relative
How do I use this template?
- Replace all the general fields with your information. These general fields contain these two symbols “<” “>”.
- Review the bulleted list and remove any line that does not apply to your applicant.
- The second cover letter is similar to the first letter but is used when the beneficiary has minor children that are also traveling at the same time.
Who should sign this letter?
The ‘firm’ or the ‘individual’ depending on who is filing the packet.
Typically, a firm would have the attorney/preparer sign.
Someone filing on their own, without assistance or representation would sign as the individual.
Can I customize the template?
Yes. This template is available in ‘word’ format so that you may customize it to your liking.
Use the ‘save as’ feature on MS Word so you can continue to use this template over and over without having to re-purchase this template and to avoid writing over your template.
Where’s my download?
A download button will appear immediately after receiving a payment. Be sure to download your document right away.
Can’t find your download? Check your spam folder for an email from ‘immigrationformprep’. Still can’t find it? send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org